ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Dr. Joseph Bucci is an Associate Professor of Business, and Chair of the Business, Leadership and Management Department in the College of Arts and Sciences at Regent University. Dr. Bucci has over 20 years’ experience in various Human Resources, Consulting and Training roles, including five years as Director of the Learning Department of a large corporation in Philadelphia, PA. He received his Doctor of Business Administration degree from Anderson University in Anderson, IN.
Dr. Bucci is currently in his eleventh year as an Associate Professor of Business and Chair of the Business, Leadership and Management Department in the College of Arts and Sciences at Regent University in Virginia Beach, VA. Dr. Bucci previously taught for 6 years in the Business, Accounting and Management Department at Geneva College in Western Pennsylvania. Dr Bucci is also an Ordained Minister with Vanguard Ministries.
Dr. Bucci has a blog for which he writes at www.rediscoveringredemption.com. Dr. Bucci also promotes redemptive managerial behavior following a number of news feeds to his followers using his Twitter account @Redemption. He has presented an extensive number papers on redemptive leadership behaviors and other research on the influence of faith on managerial decision-making at various conferences. His research has been published in the proceedings of the Christian Business Faculty Association.
His first book, “Redemptive Leadership: Offering Second Chances as a Value-Added Management Practice” was published by Palgrave MacMillan in 2016.
- Anderson University, Anderson, IN
- Doctor of Business Administration, concentration Management–July 2011
- West Chester University, West Chester, PA
- Master of Business Administration, December 2000–GPA 3.80
- William Paterson University, Wayne, NJ
- Master of Education, May 1981–GPA 3.30
- Bachelor of Arts: Political Science, May 1979–GPA 3.73
- Berean University, Springfield, MO
- Ministerial Diploma, June 1986–GPA 4.00
- Past Member, American Society for Training & Development (ASTD)
- Past Member, Society of Human Resources Management (SHRM)
- Member, Christian Business Faculty Association
- Ordained Minister, Vanguard Ministries
Honors and Awards
- Chancellor’s Award for Excellence, received May 2017
- The Dean’s Award for Teaching Excellence, received May 2016
- Presidential Citation, CARDONE Industries (Highest award given by organization).
- Achieved Advanced Toastmaster status (Bronze level), Toastmasters International
- Permanent Teacher Certification, State of New Jersey
- Certified Trainer: Situational Leadership (SLII), Leadership Training for Supervisors (LTS), The Ken Blanchard Companies
Send Me A Message And I Will Get Back To You As Soon As I Can!